Google Groups

Re: [MauiMakers] Class is in session- this MONDAY!!

cole Sep 21, 2012 3:01 PM
Posted in group: MauiMakers
in

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Brian Thomas <brian....@btmaui.com> wrote:
This Monday we are having a Intro to Oscilloscope and Measuring with Multi Meter class

Devin is teaching it and we are grateful for him stepping up to do this.  It will be a casual 20 minute or so class with Q&A afterwards.

7:00 pm 9/24 at the space.  Bring your multi-meter and any broken PC boards you want to test.  Do NOT bring broken electronics that need to be disassembled- this includes no broken computers, we have plenty of those.  Cost is free but you are welcome to bring food.

Please RSVP to me at email above so I can get some idea of turnout.

I am looking forward to this and hope to see people there!

Brian