Google Groups

Re: [MauiMakers] Adafruit added Liquid Flow Meters for 1/2 in plastic and brass pipe

cole May 10, 2012 10:10 AM
Posted in group: MauiMakers
Badger meters are expensive because they are accurate and last 20+ years. We use badger meters for DWS. They are worth a small fortune collectively. The big meters are worth hundreds in scrap value alone.