Google Groups

Re: space

Andrew Dutton Jul 24, 2012 5:31 AM
Posted in group: Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK
Our CAD diagram (attached) looks a bit ropey at the moment, not really legible except to those of us who have arranged it! You are number 39. Each orange square is approx 2x3m. wont be quite so squished on the day. The stair case and lifts your near are the ones visitors will come up.

Let us know if you'd like to visit the space before Friday, should be able to arrange someone from MOSI to take you up there.

Thanks
Andy

On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 10:49:13 AM UTC+1, Mossley Modelmaker wrote:
Andrew,
Just wondering what news there is about the layout for this weekend?
Seen the pictures - looks an amazing exhibition area! Did wonder about trying to come and have a closer look as ideally I need a level floor space, but hey-ho - I'll bring some extra supports, (got my own table) some mats to put under the legs on my display table and my usual ball of string and reels of low tack masking tape! And hoping to set up on Friday after lunch.

On Friday, July 6, 2012 10:46:45 PM UTC+1, Andrew Dutton wrote:
Hi Guys

We're just finalising layout, we're let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!