Google Groups

Re: [manchester-mini-maker-faire-:52] Re: Woops, nearly broke my Arduino Duemillanove...

Torben Jul 23, 2012 12:03 PM
Posted in group: Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK
I can bring some UNOs as well; but not a Duemillanove....

On 23 Jul 2012, at 14:16, Grumpy Mike <> wrote:

I can bring a spare Uno if that would help?

On Sunday, July 22, 2012 11:40:46 PM UTC+1, James Medd wrote:
Just out of interest, no one else involved with the event has one knocking about do they? Just in case ;)

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK " group.
To post to this group, send an email to
For more options, visit this group at