Google Groups

Re: 1 week to go - Crazy Golf Maker Challenge!

Cat Rushmore Jul 25, 2012 5:49 AM
Posted in group: Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK
Remember that the surfaces that these holes will be laid on is likely to be fairly uneven.

Thanks,
Cat

On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 12:47:22 PM UTC+1, Andrew Dutton wrote:
Hi Hayden

Ideally the entire green, but that could be anything the ball can roll along.
If your struggling let us know.

Thanks
Andy

On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:04:10 AM UTC+1, Hayden Kibble wrote:
Must we build the entire 'green' for the hole, or just the feature at the end?

On Friday, July 20, 2012 11:30:04 PM UTC+1, Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK wrote:
With only a week to go until Manchester Mini Maker Faire we give all you makers a challenge:

Build you very own crazy golf hole - in 1 week!

More info here: http://makerfairemanchester.com/crazy-golf/
Inspired by London Hackspace and Tom Scott

Please discuss your plans below!