Google Groups

Re: [manchester-mini-maker-faire-:27] Re: Public Libility Insurance

Andrew Dutton Jul 13, 2012 7:18 AM
Posted in group: Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK
Hi guys

The team at MOSI are working on this.

Sorry for any confusion or frustration, this is the first time MOSI have hosted anything like this so there's bound to be a few little niggles to sort along the way!

Thanks
Andy

On 13 Jul 2012, at 13:51, Iain Sharp <foot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes please can we have a clarification on the public liability question.

The info pack suggests you are requiring PL insurance but this has not been stated as a requirement previously.

If this is a requirement then I am sorry to say that you can count me out.

Regards

Iain

On Thursday, 12 July 2012 17:02:44 UTC+1, Grumpy Mike wrote:
I carry responsibility for my own public liability. This has always been sufficient in the other Maker Fairs I have attended. Is it different at this one?