Google Groups

Re: Public Libility Insurance

Iain Sharp Jul 13, 2012 5:51 AM
Posted in group: Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK
Yes please can we have a clarification on the public liability question.

The info pack suggests you are requiring PL insurance but this has not been stated as a requirement previously.

If this is a requirement then I am sorry to say that you can count me out.

Regards

Iain

On Thursday, 12 July 2012 17:02:44 UTC+1, Grumpy Mike wrote:
I carry responsibility for my own public liability. This has always been sufficient in the other Maker Fairs I have attended. Is it different at this one?