Google Groups

Re: [manchester-mini-maker-faire-:28] Re: Public Libility Insurance

nop head Jul 13, 2012 7:42 AM
Posted in group: Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK

On 13 July 2012 15:18, Andrew Dutton <andrew...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi guys

The team at MOSI are working on this.

Sorry for any confusion or frustration, this is the first time MOSI have hosted anything like this so there's bound to be a few little niggles to sort along the way!

Little niggle!

There are three of us on one stall and and it isn't clear to me whether we all need PL at £43.85 each, or one policy with two employees at £94.33. Either way if I had know this up front I wouldn't have considered exhibiting.

Thanks
Andy

On 13 Jul 2012, at 13:51, Iain Sharp <foot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes please can we have a clarification on the public liability question.

The info pack suggests you are requiring PL insurance but this has not been stated as a requirement previously.

If this is a requirement then I am sorry to say that you can count me out.

Regards

Iain

On Thursday, 12 July 2012 17:02:44 UTC+1, Grumpy Mike wrote:
I carry responsibility for my own public liability. This has always been sufficient in the other Maker Fairs I have attended. Is it different at this one?