Google Groups

Re: Vintage & Gadgets

Samantha Mills Jul 13, 2012 2:22 AM
Posted in group: Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK
Great feedback Sy, you do indeed keep vintage alive.  Can I just add that you will be on the Saddleworth Vintage gadget stand, happy to discuss commission work on restoration?
With Thanks
Sam

On Thursday, 12 July 2012 19:55:35 UTC+1, sy randall wrote:
Hi just thought I would add a little something here... Vintage is a big part of my life as it takes a place in my full working career. Being a professional photograph restorer I see the whole spectrum I spend my time taking vintage photographs from a damaged or faded state and bring the magic back so the photo will last for several more generations to come. As lets be honest a photograph is a moment in time frozen. Without photographs and film we would not have a clue how are fore fathers lived. So I think i am a vital part in keeping vintage alive.

my best vintage invention has to be the camera obscura which led to the invention of the camera.

On Monday, 25 June 2012 11:57:05 UTC+1, Samantha Mills wrote:
Saddleworth Vintage & Handmade  would like to ask What is "Vintage"?  A word or statement that describes the meaning of "Vintage"

Also what is your favorite vintage gadget and why?

Hope to hear back soon.
With thanks
Sam