Google Groups

Re: Hi John and Cat, I'm just wondering about the projector

Andrew Dutton Jul 25, 2012 2:46 PM
Posted in group: Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK
Hi Lauren

Not sure exactly which projector you'll be using but it is a standard XGA (1024x768) resolution. We'll be round to help set-up all day Friday.

Thanks
Andy

On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:14:19 PM UTC+1, lauren wrote:
I'm just wondering about the projector we'll be using....Sharon and I are coming to set up on Friday evening about 6pm. Will it be there then? Will someone be there to help us with it? Thank you, Lauren