Google Groups

Re: risk assessment

John Beckerson (Senior Curator, MOSI) Jul 25, 2012 2:35 AM
Posted in group: Manchester Mini Maker Faire UK
My colleague Julie Earith will have forms for people to fill in on Friday if they are really stuck.  Though we'd much rather you did them beforehand if at all possible and will be glad to advise if you're stuck...John, MOSI.

On Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:40:40 AM UTC+1, Samantha Mills wrote:
I think due to the large screen it will be wires, that will need assessing to equipment. Do you have a standard format that could be filled in on the friday?  most are hand tools we are bringing.  cogs and trapped finger equipment.
with thanks
Sam

On Monday, July 16, 2012 9:58:14 AM UTC+1, nop head wrote:
Am I correct in thinking that there will be fire extinguishers suitable for electrical fires in the exhibition halls?