Google Groups

Re: [makersalliance] Oscilloscope to borrow for Ingenuity Fest?

Joe ODonnell Sep 14, 2012 3:57 PM
Posted in group: Makers' Alliance
Here is how to use an optocoupler, the point of using it is to prevent larger voltages than desirable from going into your android phone:

Or use a zener diode:

That android approach won't allow x-y mode.

 I don't think that first Arduino project allows x-y mode either. This project below allows multiple inputs, by you will probably have to modify the display code to make it x-y: