Google Groups

Re: [makersalliance] Embedded Electronics Classes/Kits for Ingenuity

Sam Harmon Aug 30, 2012 11:01 AM
Posted in group: Makers' Alliance
Addendum to my previous plan, based on putting together one of my Diavolinos last night (they don't include IC sockets…)

Mouser Electronics
737-ICS-328-T 28 pin IC socket 100@$0.14 = $14.00 (+$5 shipping) = $19.00, bringing the total up to $1650.

-Sam