Google Groups

Re: [makersalliance] Embedded Electronics Classes/Kits for Ingenuity

Paul Froggy Schneider Aug 29, 2012 1:26 PM
Posted in group: Makers' Alliance
This is probably a bit off topic, but I've become a huge fan of the MSP430 Launchpad boards as of late.  Available assembled for under $5 with cable, two different MSPs and some other neat stuff.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Joe O'Donnell <joseph....@yahoo.com> wrote:
 That's a good, reasonable list. It would be great to include 2 of these on it as well:

A $40 student oriented FPGA board that can be programmed with classic video games:
http://papilio.cc/index.php?n=Papilio.LogicStartMegaWing

And can also be programmed to be a custom configured Arduino:
http://gadgetforge.gadgetfactory.net/gf/project/wiringide/

Joe