Google Groups

Re: [makersalliance] CNC machine progress

Joe ODonnell Sep 26, 2012 7:54 AM
Posted in group: Makers' Alliance
Congrats and thanks for this huge step in our fabricating ability.

 I suggest we use the 4 axis controller board in a new project to turn the laser cutter into a laser cutter/powder sinter machine. The new board would be used to control the dust deployment mechanism: