Google Groups

Re: [makersalliance] Tonight's goings-on

Joe ODonnell Sep 25, 2012 12:41 PM
Posted in group: Makers' Alliance
Here are some available projects:

-Use a partition program to reduce the swap partition on the CNC server and install FreeDOS in that space, for use with the CNC DOS programs.

-Bring in your android device if it has a gyroscope for use with writing a program to detect it's rotation.

-Write an android program to act as a USB master for a USB device slave like a keyboard.

-Use a program on the systemrescue cd to crack the windows xp box password, than use that to set up the webcam on our google hang out.

-Use the xp box to install the Stellaris robot kit system.

-After installing Debian on an extra server, install either or both a Jabber google talk client or twinkle softphone to connect with our 2 phone numbers.

-Use an MSP or arduino kit to switch a relay for a light or siren on command for use with the above.

-Figure out how to attach skate board wheels to a stepper motor.