Google Groups

Re: Looking for a new way to improve magic fields.

David Valdez Mar 22, 2011 11:42 PM
Posted in group: Magic Fields
Thanks for the link David, was very instructive.

Gracias por tus observaciones, y tu sugerencia en el precio, estamos tomando todas las opiniones en cuenta (incluso el numero de personas que están dispuestas a ayudarnos a dedicarnos a esto tiempo completo dando sus opiniones en este thread).

Ya estamos muy cerca de dar el salto :)  la versión 2 de MF ya tiene un avance significativo.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Carlos Giles <> wrote:
Hello David,

I'm from  Mexico and I'm really glad that such a great plugin exists
and is developed  and mantain by mexicans, I think that the best way
to monetize your work is to have a free version and a payed version,
each of the will have their own features.

Free version will include a (powered by tag) and few options community
support (support  given by other users).

Payed version will include a powered by removal, more advanced
options, and premium support (given by developers).

With this you can grow the community that is using your plugin, which
can be ready to pay for a premium version.

Since, the spirit of the wordpress comunity is to give a product for
free why don't apply small fee's for example U$10 for a single use and
$50 for developers.

I hope this can help.

Regards, from Puebla