Google Groups

Re: Looking for a new way to improve magic fields.

David Calhoun Mar 22, 2011 5:37 AM
Posted in group: Magic Fields
David,

Here is another helpful link. Jigowatt is currently developing a
WordPress plugin for a eCommerce. They are trying to decide on how to
charge for their product as well.

This link is one of the founder's of GravityForms discussing their
pricing model and why they charge the way they do. Check it out!

http://jigowatt.co.uk/blog/jigoshop-to-free-or-not-to-free/#comment-758