Google Groups

Re: LRMI Version 0.7: Open Comment period ends January 31st

Brian Ausland Jan 27, 2012 5:55 AM
Posted in group: Learning Resource Metadata Initiative
Thanks Greg, my team and I are going to go through this top to bottom next week.
Great work, nice detail.

California Center for the Advancement of Digital Resources in Education
California Dept. of Education

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Greg Grossmeier <> wrote:
The latest version of the LRMI specification, version 0.7, is now in
public comment.

Public comment ends *January 31st*.

Please provide any feedback on the LRMI mailing list:

The hope is that this version, with any issues presented during this
public comment period fixed, to be the version submitted to
for inclusion.

Greg Grossmeier
Education Technology & Policy Coordinator
twitter: @g_gerg / @greg / skype: greg.grossmeier