Google Groups

Re: LRMI Version 0.7: Open Comment period ends January 31st

Brian Ausland Jan 27, 2012 5:55 AM
Posted in group: Learning Resource Metadata Initiative
Thanks Greg, my team and I are going to go through this top to bottom next week.
Great work, nice detail.

-Brian
California Center for the Advancement of Digital Resources in Education
California Dept. of Education

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Greg Grossmeier <gr...@creativecommons.org> wrote:
The latest version of the LRMI specification, version 0.7, is now in
public comment.

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/LRMI/Properties/Version_0.7

Public comment ends *January 31st*.

Please provide any feedback on the LRMI mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/lrmi

The hope is that this version, with any issues presented during this
public comment period fixed, to be the version submitted to Schema.org
for inclusion.

Best,

Greg

--
Greg Grossmeier
Education Technology & Policy Coordinator