Google Groups

Re: [Lift] Lift for Scala 2.9.1?

Scott Morrison Sep 7, 2011 1:13 PM
Posted in group: Lift
Dear lifters,

sorry, I'm dumb, and don't know which version number I'm meant to be
using the get a 2.9.1 compatible build. I'd guessed maybe
2.4-SNAPSHOT, but sbt can't seem to find that. The Lift download page
doesn't want to tell me which repository lift lives in, so I can't
even go looking around the repository.

Advice appreciated!

thanks,
Scott Morrison