Google Groups

Re: [Lift] Lift for Scala 2.9.1?

Indrajit Raychaudhuri Sep 1, 2011 12:21 PM
Posted in group: Lift

On Thursday 1 September 2011 at 2:46 AM, Derek Chen-Becker wrote:

> Also, Indrajit, are you able to use the release script I put together? That's one thing I definitely want to make right so that you and I aren't the only ones who can spin builds :)
Yes, I am. Used it in previous milestone as well :)
There are some odd changes (I now recall that I might not have pushed them upstream, will do). But it's conveniently usable and very very handy. Thanks a ton for putting them together.

- Indrajit