Google Groups

Re: [Lift] Lift for Scala 2.9.1?

Indrajit Raychaudhuri Sep 2, 2011 11:04 AM
Posted in group: Lift
Hey Max,

Looks like 0.9.5 isn't backward compatible :)
In principle, I am okay making necessary changes in squeryl-record accordingly but a release for Squeryl has to be out before a Lift milestone build since milestones are considered stable releases (M4 is scheduled next week).

Alternately, would it be possible to have a 0.9.4 build for Scala 2.9.1 meanwhile? This is the only module pending for 2.9.1.

Cheers, Indrajit