Google Groups

Re: [Lift] Lift for Scala 2.9.1?

Derek Chen-Becker Aug 31, 2011 2:16 PM
Posted in group: Lift
Also, Indrajit, are you able to use the release script I put together? That's one thing I definitely want to make right so that you and I aren't the only ones who can spin builds :)

Derek

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Derek Chen-Becker <dchen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Absolutely. I'm still in fighting-fires-at-work-while-changing-diapers mode these days, but if I don't respond to a request like this the committers have my cell phone and private email to kick me in the pants ;)

Derek

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Andreas Joseph Krogh <andrea...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 08/31/2011 06:46 PM, David Pollak wrote:
> Folks (Indrajit),
>
> When will master build against Scala 2.9.1?

@dchenbecker: Are you up to releasing a version of scalajpa for 2.9.1 as
well? Would be great:-)

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <and...@officenet.no>
Senior Software Developer / CTO - OfficeNet AS