Google Groups

Re: [Lift] Lift for Scala 2.9.1?

Derek Chen-Becker Aug 31, 2011 2:13 PM
Posted in group: Lift
Absolutely. I'm still in fighting-fires-at-work-while-changing-diapers mode these days, but if I don't respond to a request like this the committers have my cell phone and private email to kick me in the pants ;)

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Andreas Joseph Krogh <> wrote:
On 08/31/2011 06:46 PM, David Pollak wrote:
> Folks (Indrajit),
> When will master build against Scala 2.9.1?

@dchenbecker: Are you up to releasing a version of scalajpa for 2.9.1 as
well? Would be great:-)

Andreas Joseph Krogh <>
Senior Software Developer / CTO - OfficeNet AS - mob: +47 909 56 963
Public key:

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at