Google Groups

Re: [Lift] Jetty (partially) uses out-of-date code

Olek Swirski Apr 29, 2012 5:20 AM
Posted in group: Lift
try doing
touch jetty-dir/contexts/your_app.xml
otherwise placing war may not force jetty to use
it, and it will read previously extracted war
- it extracts it to some tmp dir or you may also
specify that dir in jetty config files

similarly, take note, that when running in production
mode, jetty won't show new templates until
you reload war (I guess templates are cached for