Google Groups

Re: [Lift] The Happy Lift'r Prize

David Pollak Oct 26, 2010 4:37 PM
Posted in group: Lift

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Naftoli Gugenheim <nafto...@gmail.com> wrote:
No problem, as long as there are no disagreements later!

Mads is running the Lift'r Prize.  I trust his judgment and his decisions about prize allocation are final.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Mads Jensen <mad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not at the moment no - Lets see how this first round will go. Most might be sufficient :)

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Naftoli Gugenheim <nafto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anything more well-defined than "most"?

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Mads Jensen <mad...@gmail.com> wrote:
David is sponsoring it and the winner(s) will be the ones with most mentions on this thread - so in that way everyone can help select the winners :)

Mads

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Naftoli Gugenheim <nafto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, I wasn't being that serious. :)
What about the other questions?

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Mads Jensen <mad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Lets see how it will work with this thread first, if doesn't work out we can work on a nicer system :)

Mads

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Naftoli Gugenheim <nafto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe we should write a Lift frontend to the mailing list that lets you mark replies as helpful!
Who's sponsoring this and who picks the winner(s)?

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Mads Jensen <mad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys,

We're announcing the "Happy Lift'r Prize". The prize will be given every 2. wednesday of the month and has the value of $100. It goes to someone who has been awesome in the Lift community. In the case of multiple winners the prize will be split equally.

If someone has been helpful you can nominate them by replying to this thread with a small description of who the person is and what he/she has done of awesome things. If you spent some time working on the WIKI (or have been helpful in some other way) it's perfectly acceptable to remind people of your great work by replying to this thread as well.

So, keep being as awesome as you are now and maybe you will be able to collect the first bounty the 10 of November.

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann Jensen

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Blog: http://goodstuff.im