Google Groups

Re: [Lift] The Happy Lift'r Prize

Mads Hartmann Jensen Dec 11, 2011 1:08 PM
Posted in group: Lift
Oh yeah, you're right! I read it on the google groups rather than my
normal mail client so must have gotten the history messed up.

Sorry, about that Diego and Peter.

Peter is the sole winner of the 11. Happy Lift'r Prize.

At least I didn't get it mixed up on live tv like this poor lady:

/Mads

On Dec 11, 2011, at 9:12 PM, Ján Raska wrote:

Mads,

if I'm correctly receiving all messages in this thread, I believe, Diego is right. You've announced him to be a winner on November 10th. Afterwards I see there Indrajit's and Tyler's congratulation messages and Diego's thank you message. Then follows mine nomination  for Peter, followed by Diego's and Dave W's +1 for Peter. After that I see only your winner annunciation on December 10th. So if I'm not mistaken, since November 10th, it's +3 for Peter, and no other nomination.

Jan

On Dec 11, 2011, at 14:02 , Mads Hartmann Jensen wrote:

No mistake - there are no rules that state you can only win the prize once :)

On Dec 10, 2011, at 5:06 PM, Diego Medina wrote:

Thanks Mads, but I think there is a mistake, it should be just Peter, I got mine last month.

Congrats Peter!

Sent from my android cell

On Dec 10, 2011 10:59 AM, "Mads Hartmann Jensen" <mad...@gmail.com> wrote:
** drum roll **

I'm happy to announce that we have a winner for the 11. Happy Lift'r Prize!

** drum roll getting louder **

Please join me in celebrating...

** drum roll getting even louder **

Peter Petersson AND Diego Medina. Peter Petersson receives the prize for his
ready-to-use SquerylRecord example and Diego Medina receives the prize for
helping people here on our mailing list.

As explained in the very first mail to this thread: "In the case of multiple
winners the prize will be split equally." so the prize will be split equally
between the two of you.

** Wild cheers and shouts of celebration **

Congratulations mates :)

Code: http://github.com/lift

Code: http://github.com/lift

Code: http://github.com/lift