Google Groups

Re: [Lift] The Happy Lift'r Prize

nafg Oct 27, 2010 2:32 PM
Posted in group: Lift
In what way do you think it may be relevant? Do you think DPP's generosity is somehow going to negatively impact Lift?
Or do you think that perhaps according to this study there might be some way to modify the program to make it better?

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Douglas José <dougl...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 02:43, Paul Dale <paul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Naftoli Gugenheim <nafto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Interesting. Do they give any explanation?
>
> Well, like I said it is worth reading the book.

Or watching the author's video on TED:
http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_pink_on_motivation.html

Sorry about what I believe to be somehow off-topic, but considering
that the prize objective is to foster the group's motivation, this
subject may be relevant.

Kindly,
--
Douglas Jose
http://douglasjose.com

- "Use free software. Help us make a free world."