Google Groups

Re: [Lift] The Happy Lift'r Prize

Mads Hartmann Jensen Mar 2, 2012 3:10 AM
Posted in group: Lift
+1!

On Mar 2, 2012, at 12:08 PM, Peter Robinett wrote:

I nominate Indrajit as perpetual Happy Lift'r for all the awesome work he does on the builds. =)

Peter

On Wednesday, October 27, 2010 12:25:58 AM UTC+2, Mads Hartmann Jensen wrote:
Hey guys,

We're announcing the "Happy Lift'r Prize". The prize will be given every 2. wednesday of the month and has the value of $100. It goes to someone who has been awesome in the Lift community. In the case of multiple winners the prize will be split equally.

If someone has been helpful you can nominate them by replying to this thread with a small description of who the person is and what he/she has done of awesome things. If you spent some time working on the WIKI (or have been helpful in some other way) it's perfectly acceptable to remind people of your great work by replying to this thread as well.

So, keep being as awesome as you are now and maybe you will be able to collect the first bounty the 10 of November.

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann Jensen

Code: http://github.com/lift