Google Groups

Re: [Lift] Issues serving static HTML

David Pollak May 1, 2012 6:41 AM
Posted in group: Lift

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:01 AM, Dave Murray-Rust <> wrote:

On Saturday, 28 April 2012 22:14:57 UTC+1, David Pollak wrote:
If you put an HTML page in SiteMap, it's going to be served by Lift and Lift processes all the HTML pages it serves.

If you want to have a page that's not served by Lift, then use:

  case Req("flash" :: "Main" :: Nil, "html", _) => false

Great, that's perfect, thanks.

As a followup, I've found it confusing figuring out what happens in Boot.scala;

Nothing other than configuration happens in Boot.scala
there are different bits of documentation, with different ways of doing things, and I couldn't piece together a good overview. What's the recommended resource for figuring out how things are served?

Where could I have found out the solution above?

Lift, the simply functional web framework:
Stuck? Help us help you:

Visi.Pro, Cloud Computing for the Rest of Us
Lift, the simply functional web framework