Google Groups

Where we're going with the JLeRN Experiment: a new blog post

Sarah Currier Jan 20, 2012 3:48 AM
Posted in group: Learning Registry: Collaborate
Hi all,

I've just put up a new blog post intended to generate discussion about the future of the JLeRN Experiment in the UK. I've also tried to summarise the basic policy issues around nodes, networks and communities for the relatively non-techie edtech person.

I welcome any comments directly on the blog correcting any mistakes I may have made, or any discussion, questions or issues at all really.

Thanks!

Best to all,

Sarah

--
Sarah Currier | Jorum Technical Coordinator (R&D Projects)

Mimas | Roscoe Building (5th Floor) | Oxford Road | The University of Manchester | Manchester | United Kingdom | M13 9PL

Tel.: +44 (0)161 275 6034 (ext. 56034) | Mob.: +44 (0)7980855801

E-mail: sarah....@manchester.ac.uk