Google Groups

Re: [lsc] Lean Definitions

Adrian Howard Apr 28, 2012 10:01 AM
Posted in group: Lean Startup Circle
Hi Max,

On 28 Apr 2012, at 14:23, max willems wrote:
[snip]
> A)An MVP: 1) A product which you can show to your target customer to
> buy immediately ?
>               2)A product that feels right to you as a founder ,not
> perfect  but looks good and works,with customer ready to buy.
>               3)A product that works ,looks ugly.
> The list goes on

It depends.

> B)Who are early adopters?
[snip]

It depends.

> C)Who are sneezers?
[snip]

It depends.

I'm not trying to be difficult - honest :-)

Can you give us a bit more context as to why you're asking these questions and what you know so far? I think people will find it much easier to help with more information on your current context.

Cheers,

Adrian
--
http://quietstars.com     adr...@quietstars.com     twitter.com/adrianh
t. +44 (0)7752 419080     skype adrianjohnhoward     del.icio.us/adrianh