Google SketchUp Help - RETIRED

Re: DIMENSIONING

bjanzen Aug 19, 2009 1:07 PM
Posted in group: LayOut
Dimensioning in LayOut is often requested but not available.  As to
why they disappear?  I'm having trouble understanding "I move the
inserted image from SketchUp".  Did you insert the model and is it
current?  Right click on it and select "Update Reference".  If you
right click on it and open in SketchUp, are the dimensions visible?
You can change the font size in SketchUp.  Are they on a layer in
SketchUp that's not visible in your style?