Google Groups

Re: [kona-dev] Vector Implementation

Bakul Jul 26, 2011 8:57 AM
Posted in group: Kona Developers
A careful study of Arthur Whitney's one pager may be of help?
There is a link to it in the url below.  Extreme terseness (by
use of single character names and macros) may make it hard to
understand.  One trick is to run the code through cpp (cc -E)
and then format it with indent or cb and then replace short
names with longer ones as you understand their meaning! One
other hint is to run it under gdb and use breakpoints, single
stepping and data structures to get a feel for what is going
on. As for grokking k, check out Dennis Shasha's K notes.  See
    http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/4248