Google Groups

Re: [JxLib] Proposal: Declarative Markup for JxLib Interfaces

Jon Bomgardner Nov 22, 2011 8:57 AM
Posted in group: JxLib
I honestly didn't think you'd be able to have anything for 3.1 so that's ok. My only issue with Closure Templates is that they require a Java app to compile them. If there was a compile step in javascript I'd personnally be much happier. I think having to use the java app to compile them may be an issue for anyone wanting to write their own components. Granted, I'v eonly had a very quick look at them and haven't really worked with them so this may just be my bias showing through.....