Google Groups

Re: [julia-dev] doc: stdlib => sphinx, manual => website

Stefan Karpinski May 29, 2012 12:56 PM
Posted in group: julia-dev
Ok, I tried to set this up but the commit hook may be broken. I was expecting to have to put a URL up there for the commit hook to post to, but the form for the hook didn't have anything in it.

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Stefan Karpinski <ste...@karpinski.org> wrote:
Oops. Yeah, I didn't do that part. Will do it.

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Mike Nolta <mi...@nolta.net> wrote:
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Stefan Karpinski <ste...@karpinski.org> wrote:
> Ok, done: http://readthedocs.org/docs/julia/en/latest/manual/

Has the commit hook been, er, hooked up yet? The docs don't seem to be updating.

-Mike