Google Groups

Re: [julia-dev] julia in org mode

Vitalie Spinu May 6, 2012 1:19 PM
Posted in group: julia-dev

There is a huge advantage of org-babel - one can do literal programming
with several languages in the same file, and export to whatever format
afterward. Org babel for R relies on ESS. It should be straightforward
to adapt it to work with Julia.

If nobody does it earlier, I plan to look into it at the end of this
summer. After, hopefully, both Julia and ESS have settled down.