Google Groups

Re: JS Game

Selim Arsever Oct 11, 2010 12:42 AM
Posted in group: gameQuery
Yes, except for now it's not isometric but orthogonal... It has the advantage to make it possible to describe pretty large map with smaller images.

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Paul Chen <chen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Selim,

I haven't tried the "Tile" function in GameQuery. Is that something
like a building tiles in a isometric game such as FarmVille?

Currently I'm building simple social games via GameQuery.

Thanks