Google Groups

Scrolling a jPlayer playlist on track change/click

Nick Putman Apr 30, 2012 2:33 PM
Posted in group: jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Hi,

I used the following events with a previous version of jPlayer to scroll the jPlayer playlist, which was contained in another DIV.  The previous version of jPlayer generated numbered IDs for each list item in the playlist, i.e. id="jp_playlist_1_item_1", id="jp_playlist_1_item_2\", etc).  I could then use the following events on track change and clicking on a track:

ended: function() {
mediaPlaylist.playlistNext();
},
play: function() {
$("#jp_playlist_1").animate({
scrollTop: $("#jp_playlist_1_item_" + mediaPlaylist.current).position().top -
$("#jp_playlist_1_item_0").
position().top,
}, 2000,'easeOutCirc');
},

I am wondering if there is any way to amend the current version of jPlayer so that this script would work, or whether there is another workaround?

Thanks,

Nick