Google Groups

Re: Is there anyway to unsubscribe to this groups email!!!!!!

Anthony Darden May 7, 2012 5:47 PM
Posted in group: jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Ok, when you are at the home page for this group, you will see a button called 'My Membership'.  Click on that and another window will pop up providing you details about this group.  In there you will see another button that says 'Leave Group'.  That should take care of it.

Tony

On Monday, May 7, 2012 5:59:45 PM UTC-4, David Earley wrote:
PLEASE Unsubscribe me now! I have tryed all the ways they have describe and NON of them are working. I removed myself from the group, I send Remove to jplayer+u...@googlegroups.com. I have tryed everything. There is no way to contact google groups. So Now my only option is to spam this group back untill someone listens and helps remove me. Sorry to everyone else.

Thanks,

Dave