Google Groups

Re: Latest Flash plugin update breaks jP swf player

etp-alfonso Apr 17, 2012 5:05 AM
Posted in group: jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Replying to myself, with my problem's cause:
Adobe Flash 11.2 broke FLV playing. See

El jueves, 12 de abril de 2012 11:10:42 UTC+2, etp-alfonso escribió:
I had a working web app until recently. I use it for playing flv, so flash fallback was used always and it was working fine.
I updated my Ubuntu 11.04 flashplugin-installer package from to from the offcial repos.
Suddenly, jPlayer (2.1.0) stopped working both in Chrome and Firefox. Downgrading back flash made it work again.
I asked a coworker to update his flash plugin under Windows and jP stopped working for him, too.