Google Groups

Latest Flash plugin update breaks jP swf player

etp-alfonso Apr 12, 2012 2:10 AM
Posted in group: jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
I had a working web app until recently. I use it for playing flv, so flash fallback was used always and it was working fine.
I updated my Ubuntu 11.04 flashplugin-installer package from to from the offcial repos.
Suddenly, jPlayer (2.1.0) stopped working both in Chrome and Firefox. Downgrading back flash made it work again.
I asked a coworker to update his flash plugin under Windows and jP stopped working for him, too.