Google Groups

Re: Desperate for some help - registration broke on my site

Brendon Hatcher May 2, 2012 2:18 AM
Posted in group: Southern African Joomla! User Group (SAJUG)
Hi

I just found the problem!  I was using ReReplacer by nonNumber to
change some formatting, language and other strings.
It slowed down the site and broke the registration.
Probably entirely my fault, since I didn't read the RR documentation
properly.

Thanks for your responses.

Email: sup...@brilliantweb.co.za
Skype: brilliantweb*