Google Groups

Re: [jbs] Suggestion for 30 if is not to late

Dan YJ Sep 12, 2012 9:51 AM
Posted in group: Archived Joomla! Bug Squad Discussions

On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:39:01 PM UTC-4, Dan YJ wrote:
Sure will do , added  solution from
 since by default the cookie plugin for jq was not included

(function($) {
$(document).ready(function() {
$('a[data-toggle="tab"]').on('shown', function(e){
//save the latest tab using a cookie:
$.cookie('last_tab', $('href'));
 //activate latest tab, if it exists:
 var lastTab = $.cookie('last_tab');
 if (lastTab) {
 $('a[href='+ lastTab +']').parents('li:first').addClass('active');

works likecharm

On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:33:30 PM UTC-4, Rouven Weßling wrote:
I think that's a regression. Could you add that to the tracker?

On 12.09.2012, at 15:33, Dan YJ <> wrote:

I hope this will be in 30 stable  but if it is not please advise if it can still be added ,
in all prev joomla versions in any admin settings  you go there were cookies on save that keep either your current  tab or accordion open so you can continue to edit the settings
in 30 it is simply to much to go trough all tabs and scrolls again and again once you hit save, especially template manager

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Joomla! bug Squad" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at