Google Groups

Re: [jbs] Re: Version 2.5.1 On the Way

Mark Dexter Jan 28, 2012 8:48 PM
Posted in group: Archived Joomla! Bug Squad Discussions
OK, I've posted the issue for the Extension Manager: Database fix so that it now fixes the auto update version. Here is the issue: http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=27887. Please test this if you have time. Thanks.

@Marijke: If you like, I could remove the language change from that patch and put it in 2.5.2. We could just have the version number fixed silently and not display it.

Mark

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Mark Dexter <dexter...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Marijke. Yes, we should have more than 24 hours. We should be able to know the language changes in about 12 hours from now, and we won't release until Tuesday.

Mark

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 8:45 PM, MarijkeS <marijkest...@home.nl> wrote:
Mark,

Please let's keep in mind that TTs have to have some time to get their language packages prepared if there are any language updates.
If so, can we have at least 24 hours to notify TTs of the changes?