Google Groups

Re: [jplatform] Library Management

smchristensen Feb 21, 2012 6:38 AM
Posted in group: Joomla! Platform Development
Take a look at Composer ( ).  Symfony2 is moving to using this as its package/dependency mangement system for their 2.1 release.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:06 AM, Gary Glass <> wrote:
This sounds a lot like Maven. There is a Maven for PHP project. I wonder if there's some useful work there that you could draw on.

Gary Glass