Google Groups

Re: Redirect, Plugins Manager and General Update

Andrew Eddie Nov 27, 2009 5:36 PM
Posted in group: Joomla! CMS Development
There are no hard and fast rules about how you should do this, just
find the best groove that works for you.  The end result would be to
create a diff patch that I can drop over the trunk - that would be the
most convenient if it's possible.  I recommend merging down from the
trunk daily so you don't get too far out of sync but I don't think
much action is taking place in the files you'll be touching.

Regards,
Andrew Eddie
http://www.theartofjoomla.com - the art of becoming a Joomla developer