Google Groups

Re: [RFC] publishers as a drop-down menu

Emanuele Zattin Apr 19, 2012 9:07 AM
Posted in group: Jenkins Developers
It looks great Kohsuke!

I'm about to leave for some holidays so I won't be able to to it out anytime soon, but my +1 is all yours :)

Emanuele Zattin
-I don't have to know an answer. I don't feel frightened by not knowing things; by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose — which is the way it really is, as far as I can tell, possibly. It doesn't frighten me.- Richard Feynman

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <> wrote:

Didn't have time to try it yet, but the idea seems good, and this way I believe I wouldn't have to use ordinals in extension annotations anymore to change the execution order :-)

Will give it a try during the weekend.

Bruno P. Kinoshita