Google Groups

Re: RS232 Communication problem between TC65 and other devices.

Daniel Bastos Mar 2, 2012 5:17 AM
Posted in group: Cinterion Java enabled chips support
Hi
try to verify what are sending to PC from TC65 and compare to you must
received
to find what is fail, sending or receiving.

-----Original Message-----
From: ItalyZZ
Sent: Friday, 02 de March de 2012 07:04 a.m.
To: Cinterion Java enabled chips support
Subject: RS232 Communication problem between TC65 and other devices.

Hi guys, that's my problem:

   i'm working on a integration between TC65T and another embedded
device (that's Bticino L4686SDK) via RS232 serial port.
I've tested my TC65T software communicating with a RS232 enabled PC:
all right.
The problem is that when i try to switch the RS232 connection to the
embedded device (as in production mode will be) it seems that the tc65
retreive nothing.

So:
- I'm sure the embedded device (L4686SDK) is working correctly (i'm
able to communicate with it via RS232 using a proprietary software and
a PC)
- I'm sure the TC65T software is working correctly (tested it with a
pc and putty terminal)
- Checked the RS232 connection specification (bps, databit and parity
bit)

Any comment? Suggestion? Is there any parameter or configuration i
left out??

Thankyou
Regards!