Google Groups

Re: [islandora] effct when adding new objects

Leandro Castro Apr 25, 2012 3:10 PM
Posted in group: islandora
Hi cliff, thanks for your help. I already know that jquery resource and also others like this  http://www.coders.me/ejemplos/sexy-alert-box/ , but the problem is that i need to show a jquery message when the user press the submit button at the moment of adding a new object, i want that in that moment appears a jquery pop up saying something like "You should wait for a few moments...", but i don{n know how and where i shlould insert the code to do that, i explained me????
       thanks for your colaboration!!!

2012/4/25 Whitworth, Cliff <Cliff.W...@unt.edu>

Hi Leandro, jQuery has a cool feature / overlay called dialog –

http://jqueryui.com/demos/dialog/

hope that helps,

From: isla...@googlegroups.com [mailto:isla...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Leandro Castro
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 4:06 PM
To: isla...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [islandora] effct when adding new objects

Hi, i want to insert an effect similar like this:  http://area.com.co/css/css/sysdata/Shadowbox_Explicacion/ so when a user clic on the submit button when adding a new object a jquery popup appear showing a message of "loading", "wait a few moments", or something similar. I have tried a lot of alternatives but i haven{t get what I nedd. Is there any solution , idea or code you can give to achiieve this???

         I really need it!!}

Thanks!!